Once you have authenticated, you are able to send further requests in to the API. You will need to:
- GET Banks - use the API to return a list of banks available at this time.
- Offer Bank List - provide the bank list to the Payer and allow them to choose their bank.
- POST createOrder - confirm the bank and other transaction specific details.
- Display consent page - a mandatory step fo Open Banking. Can be combined with step 2.
- Redirect the payer - send the Payer to the provided bankURL.
- Display successful outcome - following a successful payment, ensure the payer is advised.
There are additional steps in the payer process which are completed securely outside of your website. This reduces your PCI compliance liability and provides peace of mind for the buyer.