These notes are for the S300 PED, used in conjuction with the Windows axept® Service only. For notes on the S300 using IP integration, please see Terminal Release Notes
|Version Number||Date Released|
220.127.116.11 - 11/02/2021
This version includes the latest data-signing certificate so is the minimum supported version available in our Live and Pre-Production Environments.
This release depends on the Windows axept® Service Release 1.0.21026.1. If updating, please ensure both components are scheduled for an update.
This release contains the following functionality and fixes which may not be present in older releases.
- Amex Contactless transactions are now supported where the Amex Scheme is configured
- PED Branding now available. Please speak to your Account Manager for more information.
- Added support for PCI 4 24hr reboot, as required
- Additional error logging implemented to enable better diagnostics
- Fixed an issue with accepting certain Allied Irish Bank issue cards
- PED now recovers better during data transfer