S300 & Q25 PED
These notes are for the S300 and Q25 PEDs, used in conjuction with the Windows axept® Service only. For notes on the S300 or Q25 using IP integration, please see Terminal Release Notes
|Version Number||Date Released|
1.3.22244.2 - 17/10/2022
This release depends on the Windows axept® Service Release 1.0.22245.1. If updating, please ensure both components are scheduled for an update.
This release contains the following functionality updates and fixes which are not present in older releases.
- PAX Q25 PED now supported
- Added support for Online Refunds
- Improved handling of Daylight Savings Time in various timezones
- Improved logging and maximum log size
- New DNA Branding included
- Configurable support to change OS System Password added
- Resolved an issue with Union Pay Online pin processing
- Serial cable connected PEDs now correctly use the right internal port settings
220.127.116.11 - 11/02/2021
This version includes the latest data-signing certificate so is the minimum supported version available in our Live and Pre-Production Environments.
The data-signing certificate for this build will expire in late 2023 so please consider installing the newest version instead.
This release depends on the Windows axept® Service Release 1.0.21026.1. If updating, please ensure both components are scheduled for an update.
This release contains the following functionality and fixes which may not be present in older releases.
- Amex Contactless transactions are now supported where the Amex Scheme is configured
- PED Branding now available. Please speak to your Account Manager for more information.
- Added support for PCI 4 24hr reboot, as required
- Additional error logging implemented to enable better diagnostics
- Fixed an issue with accepting certain Allied Irish Bank issue cards
- PED now recovers better during data transfer