PAX 'S' Series Terminals
This update includes the S900 Wifi Terminal, the S800 Countertop Terminal, and the S300 IP and the Q25 IP Terminal. S900 and S800 are available as standalone devices, and S300 and Q25 are typically integrated with a POS system.
|Version Number||Date Released|
1.2.22186.1 - 15/07/2022
This release contains the following functionality updates and fixes which are not present in older releases.
- PAX Q25 PED now supported
- Added support for Online Refunds
- Improved handling of Daylight Savings Time in various timezones
- Improved logging and maximum log size
- New DNA Branding included
- Configurable support to change OS System Password added
- Expiry Date removed from Receipt Data
- You can now suppress the final receipt printing confirmation screen when Semi-integrated.
- Resolved a number of minor issues with messages sent to and from specific Card Schemes and Acquirers
- Union Pay Online PIN
- Diners SCA handling
- EMV Tag corrections for WorldPay
- Resolved some issues with redundant Stored Transactions failing to upload.
Stability and Resilience Improvements
As part of this build, several stability, recovery and solution resilience tools have been implemented.
- Remote Support tool added, allowing DNA Support staff to clear cached files and settings. This allows remote recovery from most issues.
- Additional tools added to allow further recovery with a single command where the application needs replaced.
- Configuration signing has been removed, this is now authenticated via the OS. The result is faster and less error-prone configuration updates.
220.127.116.11 - 27/01/2021
This version includes the latest data-signing certificate so is the minimum supported version available in our Live and Pre-Production Environments.
The addition of this certificate is the only change from the previously supported version, and includes the following functionality that was not available in versions prior to this.
- Amex Contactless Support
- MOTO access restrictable by User permission
- Flexecash Scheme supported
- 'Integration Allowed' toggle
- Support for Response code 65
- Fixed an issue where the cryptogram data does not follow BST changes.
- The word “Authorised” has now been removed from a receipt that requires a signature.
- Fixed intermittent branding issues. Branding will now be retained following a restart.
- Multiple significant performance and logging improvements implemented to improve stability
18.104.22.168 - 08/09/2020
The terminal will continue to work, but will be unable to update its configuration without also updating the software.