This update includes the S900 Wifi Terminal, the S800 Countertop Terminal, and the S300 IP Terminal. S900 and S800 are available as standalone devices, and S300 is typically integrated with a POS system.
|Version Number||Date Released|
22.214.171.124 - 27/01/2021
This version includes the latest data-signing certificate so is the minimum supported version available in our Live and Pre-Production Environments.
The addition of this certificate is the only change from the previously supported version, and includes the following functionality that was not available in versions prior to this.
- Amex Contactless Support
- MOTO access restrictable by User permission
- Flexecash Scheme supported
- 'Integration Allowed' toggle
- Support for Response code 65
- Fixed an issue where the cryptogram data does not follow BST changes.
- The word “Authorised” has now been removed from a receipt that requires a signature.
- Fixed intermittent branding issues. Branding will now be retained following a restart.
- Multiple significant performance and logging improvements implemented to improve stability
126.96.36.199 - 08/09/2020
The terminal will continue to work, but will be unable to update its configuration without also updating the software.