|Version Number||Date Released|
1.0.21026.1 - 27/01/2021
This version includes the latest data-signing certificate so is the minimum supported version available in our Live and Pre-Production Environments.
This release contains the following functionality and fixes which may not be present in older releases.
- Auto Cancel on Declined Result
The solution can now be configured to automatically cancel a transaction following a declined payment result. This is set within the configuration file of the service and is defaulted to False, representing current behaviour.
- Contactless Fall Forward
Added support for response code 65 from the Acquirer. This instructs the solution to Fall Forward to ICC/Chip & PIN as the cardholder has exceeded the Issuer’s authentication threshold for contactless. The solution will request the card is inserted.
- Added support for the Flexecash/Love2Shop scheme
- Additional error logging implemented to enable better diagnostics
- Fixed an issue where locally authorised transactions were not properly tokenised during Settlement
- Fixed an issue where some submitted transactions were rejected
- Voice Referral now prompts correctly