This guide provides you with everything needed to implement an integration to axept® PRO on the PAX IM30 Unattended terminal, including the integration approval process required prior to processing live transactions. As with all solutions, support is provided during this process. Contact details can be found at the end of this document.
Before starting to integrate to the axept® PRO solution the following will need to be obtained from us using the contact information at the end of this page.
- An IM30 supplied by us
- This allows you to send and receive requests to and from the required hardware
- Your Account Manager will arrange this initially.
- Test Account
- Allows processing using a simulated acquirer connection
- Allows you to check the status of test payments.
- Test Scripts
- Ensures that the requirements of the integration testing are fully understood.
Our team are solution experts and on hand to support you through the integration process, from initial account setup through to the integration testing process and go-live. Should you experience an issue during testing please ensure that, where applicable, you have the transaction Id or authorisation token available for the team.
If you have any questions or require support, please get in touch with us using the details below:
Optomany Product Delivery
|Phone:||+44 (0) 20 8102 8000|
Integration Team Hours
|Days:||Monday - Friday|
|Hours Covered:||09:00 – 17:30|